‘Tis the season when every AZ gemologist is well aware that jewelers across the Valley are ever-so-happy to add the glow of some glimmering baubles beneath happy gifters’ trees.
From teens eager to add a few envy-inspiring accessories to couples displaying their love with diamonds that last forever, perhaps only Valentine’s Day rivals the holiday season for sales surges hitting jewelry retailers and AZ gemologists of every niche. With so many tantalizing sales out there, who’s offering the sweetest deals this side of the North Pole?
Not to worry. Your favorite friendly AZ gemologist at AZ Jewelry Appraisal has had an eye on Phoenix’s finest sales since before Black Friday. What kind of friend would we be to jewelry aficionados across our area if we didn’t pass a few tips along?
- BLING JEWELRY – Have someone in their late teens or early twenties on your list? An AZ gemologist sees many degrees of tastes every day, and we can’t help but recommend keeping it simple. You’ll find grand, exorbitantly priced jewelry everywhere designed for unforgettably elegant gifts, but Bling in particular has dramatically slashed prices on collections of both strikingly colorful and more tastefully understated pieces we promise will leave sterling impressions.
- KAY JEWELERS – Year after year, Kay runs at the head of the pack among jewelry chains rolling out some heart-stopping diamond and precious-stone pieces for holiday shoppers nationwide. This season has been no exception. There’s still time to cash in on irresistible clearance specials throughout Kay’s sophisticated collection – many pieces selling out fast at almost half their regular prices. Take advantage of these specials while they last, which may not be long.
- ANGARA – It may not have quite the household recognizability that comes with a catchy slogan such as, “Every kiss begins with Kay” but Angara is certainly not to be overlooked as retailers of some very comely gems made to make someone’s eyes dance this holiday season. Some of their finest pieces can currently be had for utter steals, complete with an unthinkable bonus: on top of 15% off every piece throughout their online inventory, Angara is throwing in a free sapphire with every purchasing of $750 or more.
- 1928 – Take it from an AZ gemologist in the know: there’s no better time to be thankful for “free”. Just so happens, 1928 Jewelry is offering buy-one-get-one-free-for-a-friend incentives on some truly exceptional pieces.
- B2C JEWELS – There’s always someone or some item, are we right? You either forgot to buy for somebody special or perhaps there’s just no way to order something memorable and have it arrive in time for Christmas Day. Not to worry. The 15%-off sitewide sale at B2C is on right up until New Year’s Eve.
Remember, it’s a cutthroat time of year for shopping and fine jewelry almost always has a naturally limited inventory. This is no time to sit back until the last minute. There’s always an AZ gemologist ready and willing to help you select that perfect gift to leave no doubt just how much you love someone special, but these are specials to be seized while they last. From all of us to all of you, happy holidays!